Ratings for Dr. Ronald Suprenant

I don't know why people are posting bad reviews. I've been seeing this doctor for around six months and he has been more informed, helpful, and caring than ANY other doctor; I find that remarkable that he's doing what he does and still treats people humanely at all. Us addicts are not the nicest of people. Also, he doesn't get you hooked on Suboxone. You already are addicted to something and he's helping you get your life in order so that you can taper off the maintenance medication. He's the only doctor I have seen call and deal with insurance personally. He DOES NOT take insurance, just helps you get your RX paid for. He expects cash payment for his services, he does not then go and also charge your insurance. Also, as far as I know, the only way you can get removed from the program is if you fail to pay or test positive for some addictive substance other than your Suboxone. I think he might even work with you then. I don't know for sure because I have never failed to pay or tested dirty. He gets me in up to half an hour early most days. I really like him. He seems like a no nonsense guy. Don't bring him nonsense and he will help you. I have an appointment soon and I know all will probably be good.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

dont go to this Dr. he is a wack job and will get you hooked on suboxone and then not see you no more. also he claims that he dont deal with molina and wont pre autherzation your subs. he cant call molina but will call caresoucre and do the same dame thing also claims " it cost money to do a pre Autherzation" when everyone knows thats BS! I hope someone calls BBB on this Dr. get him arrested for DBl charging people and there insurence!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I would never recommend him to anyone. It amazes me how people that abuse drugs can get help . But the ones in pain and are trying to manage it gets all they want

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014