Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Shank

Nice person but too rushed. Did not feel like she listened or cared about what I had to say. Felt hopeless after leaving her office.Maybe she had a bad day. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

She was very helpful. She diagnosed me when others seemed to be too cautious and I understand their reason for being so. However, it did allow me to receive treatment right away. She also came in to see me because I drove in from out of town despite the fact that she had to cancel other appointments due to her own personal/family emergency. For that, I am forever grateful. There aren't many people in the medical field, or any other field for that matter, who would do that now. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Dr. Rebecca Shank is thorough knowledgable,and shows sincere interest in her patients. Further, she takes the time necessary to converse and understand patient concerns.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Very professional but also very compassionate. Excellent knowledge of medications,diagnosis, patients medical management. Well respected by her piers. I had used several different neurologist in area but could not get stable until I went to Dr. Shank. I am an RN and I know a great deal of physicians. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2006

Dr. Rebecca Shank's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1983)