Ratings for Dr. Robert A. HADDAD

I saw Dr. Robert at the his Dental Clinic and he was rude, unprofessional, and completely inappropriate. I visited him over a year ago and I still think about the experience I had with him. I want to make sure that others understand how insensitive and how little knowledge it appears that he has.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Bobby Haddad will be my dentist for life!!! He is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

dr. bobby Haddad is awesome! He cares for me and my whole family and even calls you to check on you after the appointments. All the Fixari Family Dental staff are very helpful and make it a great place to visit!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Haddad is the best! He truly cares for you and also your well-being. He takes the time to talk to you in a very holistic way. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks for making my dental visit great. Fabulous person. I wish all dentists were like him. Keep up the excellent work.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

easy to understand very detailed trustworthy friendly will put you at ease excellent in everey way possible!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Very kind and helpful dentist! He got me out of pain and made me less afraid of going to the dentist. I would highly recommend Dr. Haddad.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012