Ratings for Dr. Rick D. Saier

I found Dr. Saier to be very thorough when he was in Sterling Heights. I was very sorry when he moved and I had to find another doctor. If he was within driving distance I would certainly go to him again -- immediately. He was very caring, and knowledgeable and explained in great detail any questions I had.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Rick Saier proved to be a , personable and extremely wise internist while addressing my medical conditions when the symptoms strayed from the classic textbook examples. I've seen several other doctors in the recent past who didn't know what to test for in order to determine the cause or best treatment for symptoms. He has a much broader knowledge of metabolic and endocrine disorders. I sensed he really cares about seeing me recover.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Saier is a rarity these days. He spent plenty of time doing the initial physical, transcribed all his notes and gave me a copy and sent me for tests that were very beneficial. He even called on the phone to give the test results and a course of action. On subsequent visits it was obvious that he had carefully gone over my records and made notes before entering the examining room. His demeanor is friendly and respectful and he has great empathy for older patients or those with disabilities. I would highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Rick D. Saier's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1983)