Ratings for Dr. Christopher B. Flint

Dr. Flint's knowledge and bedside manor are impressive. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing headaches, muscle pain or joint stiffness. He has even helped with my sinus problems. If you're in pain and do not want to take medicine for it, I highly recommend you give Dr. Flint a chance to help you. His staff is friendly and courteous. The office environment is clean and relaxing. He also has a wonderful massage therapist Teresa.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Flint is an excellent young doctor and spent a lot of time explaining to me why I was in so much pain. He and his staff were so considerate and did not get impatient with me. I would highly recommend him to any elderly patient needing chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Very friendly & sincerely caring staff. Dr. Flint takes his time to explain in full detail anything you are concerned about. He does not try to rush through the process. He has many treatment techniques & he definitely knows his stuff. The atmosphere is very welcoming & relaxing. Very clean. Nothing better than a doctor that truly cares about your well being, as well as his staff! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I absolutely love my chiropractor. I always feel great after my appointment.He is very knowledgeable and takes time to listen to me. The staff is always friendly. The atmosphere is.very relaxing and it is always clean.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Been to a lot of chiropractors, this one is the best I've seen. Goes over and beyond to treat you, has lots of treatment techniques, knows his stuff, friendly staff, and easy to get in. Five smiley faces for him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I love this place. As so does my back. I have to have it put in place all the time and here is just wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Just wonderful people all around. I have never met a doctor who actually offered his time so freely to explain my conditions and there office is so very relaxing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Helped me understand why i have the pain i have and how we can fix it. Very impressed and will highly recommend Dr Flint to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

He's great. He is young and energetic. I am a new patient that was originally with another doctor. He made the transfer to a new office an easy experience. He is good at explaining different treatments to patients.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Fantastic care, condition is resolved. Very accommodating, even supplied me with after hours care and a house call during a crisis. Very effective, and even managed to call me after a busy day to ensure I was comfortable. Blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012