Ratings for Dr. Marcus L. Sims

Was seen in SLEH ER. For urgent FX knee cap. He documented that I had normal gait (I COULD NOT WALK) IN HIS REPORT HE REPORTED I HAD PAIN ON WALKING. No abrasion, no ecchymosis, no erythema, no warmth. , no redness, so swelling or tenderness. I tripped over a non recessed sprinker head while walking dogs. Came down right on my rt knee. Radiologist reading of xrays completely concludes his records have no validity. And said they recommended follow up with primary care. Like I need an Orth MD His record report I fell at home. I used a swifer as a crutch to get myself to my vehicle at 4:30AM. I am also a surgical nurse. He called it non -urgent. He is NOT an MD, and his report is invalid, sloppy. and unprofessional. Will turn them over in conjunction with radiology findings & my Orthopedic eval 4 days later. I also have photos and video of my injury. I am cash pay, and he billed for severe patella treatment. 900.00. CM Houston, TX. Sloppy records = Sloppy medical care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Marcus L. Sims's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2009)