Ratings for Dr. Scott W. Johnson

Dr. Johnson is a very knowledgeable doctor and has provided the services expected of a physician. However, I had an experience recently in his office where he was extremely curt and rude. While I had no complaints about being called back 30 minutes past my appointment time, it just so happened that I had to make a call (which took no more than 2-3 minutes at most to address). I asked the receptionist for permission to use my cell phone to make the call (work related emergency). Because I took this call, the doctor (and his nurse) became furious with me, as though my actions caused their delay. I tried to explain what happened to Dr. Johnson and asked if this would adversely impact our doctor-patient relationship to where I needed to find another doctor? He says, "do what you need to do" in a very rude, dry, and short manner. Needless to say, I went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Appointments are honored in a very timely fashion. No long waits. The doctor is patient about explaining things. I never feel rushed when I am there.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

No complaints! My mom likes him a lot because he's very easy-going, with a dry sense of humor. He's a good listener and doesn't make you feel like you're wasting his time when you ask questions. Staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Scott W. Johnson's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal