Ratings for Dr. Douglas A. Tribble

I was very pleased with the dentistry I had done recently, some fillings on my front teeth. After avoiding the dentist for years, my smile looks so much better now. I found Dr. Tribble to be patient and he explained what he was doing throughout the process. I had an overall pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I am incredibly gracious for Dr. Tribble. His friendly and outgoing demeanor put me at ease and immediately made me forget I actually came in for an emergency with a broken crown/front tooth! I was seen without hardly having to wait and he really took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me and answered the many questions I had. I appreciate that so much! Dr. Tribble makes going to the dentist fun. He is very gentle and made sure I was comfortable, the procedure was painless. I'd recommend him to any of my friends and family. The end result was beautiful, and I love my smile! Thank you Dr. Tribble!

Submitted July 15, 2014