Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Yoo

I think he is the most honest and most thorough doctor I've ever seen. Implant procedure went really well. I didn't have any side effects.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Great doc. Super knowledgeable and warm. He never overcharges. I have PPO insurance. One time, my insurance didn't cover the whole treatment, He didn't even charge me co-pay. He really takes care of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Great dentist. Injection didn't hurt. He explained everything before doing anything and he was right the implant surgery didn't hurt at all even the next day!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Yoo should be a teacher. He explained my treatment to me without all the complicated mumbo jumbo and I understood everything. I started my treatment this week. He took out 3 teeth with little pain. I felt comfortable because he really knows what he is doing. I am starting my implants next month and can't wait to get my teeth back. I asked a ton of questions before treatment and Dr Yoo didn't get impatient like some other doctors that I've been to. He was really accommodating to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Yoo is amazing, I had done a root canal with another specialist and he was refusing to finish the work because according to him my insurance was paying to little for the work so I went to Dr Yoo since he was recommended by a friend and he took over and finish my root canal and today he is placing my crown.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Whats to say about this office but amazing, the staff was helpful, compassionate, and all around amazing. From entering the office to leaving i felt taken care off. This was the best dentist experience i ever had. I had Dr Yoo, and hes a miracle worker. i can finally stop bouncing from one dental office to another! Pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Yoo is the only one I trust my mouth. He is patient and explains everything. I had some filling and extraction done and I didn't feel a thing because he put under and I was knocked out asleep during the procedure. I have the worst fear in the dental chair so I was able to get it all done in one visit and I don't have to go back for 6 more month. Awesome!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Recently I was dreading a needed root canal, but he made me comfortable and it was nearly pain free. Actually, I've been seeing him for 3 years and throughout about 10visits I have found it to be a well managed and friendly dentist. I usually don't write reviews, however I highly recommend dr. yoo.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I couldn't wear my dentures and eating was always a problem. I didn't have enough money to afford an expensive dental procedure. I heard about Dr Yoo from a friend. He told me that Dr Yoo did a good job on his implant and the price was affordable. So I went in for a consult. Because I couldn't pay a lot for dental treatment Dr Yoo suggested an overdenture with 2 implants holding it. Because I heard good things about this doctor and the treatment was affordable I decided to go ahead with it. Its been 7 month and I can finally eat and talk without worrying about my denture falling out. I highly recommend Dr Yoo because he looks out for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr you provided excellent dental care. He was patient, explained everything and didn't overcharge. Dental implants are soooo cheap and the results are great. I already recommended my family to him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016