Ratings for Dr. Srinand Mandyam

This guy is fantastic! In this day and age where doctors are more about getting through as many patients as possible and pushing them along like a herd of cattle, it's refreshing to meet a doctor who actually sits down and listens to you. He really cares and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I cannot testify to the other user's comments below as my experience with Dr. Mandyam was nothing short of splendid! He was very kind and patient and really took the time out to listen to me. He also accurately diagnosed my condition and treated me very effectively. I even sent my grandmother over to him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I was referred to see Dr. Mandyam but when I got there, he was running over 20 mins late, seemed to be 'preoccupied' and wasn't attentive. I was given an incorrect treatment and have since gone with another doctor. I do not recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I have debilitating pain due to complications from diabetes. After going to many so-called "experts" who did not know what I had, Dr. Mandyam quickly and accurately diagnosed me. His treatments have got me my life back! I thank God that I found him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Srinand Mandyam's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2010)

MSP/BC Med