Ratings for Dr. Alla Solyar

Dr. Solyar is the best. I couldn't find a ENT willing to operate and open my sinus. They want to prescribe medicine and do sinuplasty so they continue to make money. Once she operated and opened my sinus I have be great. They said I had allergies and COPD, not now. Don't waste time with doctors that won't help you. She pays attention, asks questions solves your problem. Glad I found her. You will be too.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I am thrilled with Dr. Solyar. After 2 doctors and three rounds of an antibiotic that did not work, Dr. Solyar was recommended by a friend. She was the first doctor to actually extract and biopsy the infection and recommend the specific antibiotic to cure my infection. Dr. Solyar personally called me to tell me the results. I am very impressed with the Sinus and Nasal Institute of Florida and their staff. Dr. Solyar listened, was interested in what I was saying , spent the necessary time. I never felt rushed, and it was very obvious that educating patients on the best practices to handle sinus issues and infections was a high priority. Without hesitation, I positively recommend Dr. Solyar.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

This doctor is so smart. She found my problem when three doctors, a radiologist and a dentist couldn't. I would recommend her to anyone. I am finally getting treatment and it would not have happened if Dr. Solyar had not been recommended to me. So if you have sinus issues, go and see her. She is a brainiac! So bright! You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Solyar spent more time with my wife that the typical "15-minutes-you're-out" doctors making me nervous waiting. She listened to the long list of undiagnosed complaints that no other ENT specialist had sorted out (besides being a great listener and specialist Dr. Solar is fluent in Russian). She found a doctor for further consultation and that proved very useful. We've so glad we found Dr. Solyar!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Solyar treated my son for an extremely rare tumor. She saved his life. He has been a patient for two years, and she (not her staff) calls me as soon as a test result comes in. She is extremely knowledgable, and has a wonderful bedside manner. My son loves her! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I was referred to Doctor Solyar by my ENT who had exhausted his attempts to resolve my chronic sinus infection. Within 2 days I had a diagnosis, which I received via a phone call from Doctor Solyar, not an assistant or office staff. Doctor Solyar presented concern and interest. She listened to my layperson explanation of my problem as I perceived it. She asked questions and encouraged me to do the same. This was followed by an exam and Doctor Solyar explained what she was doing and why. Doctor Solyar instilled in me every confidence in her. I remain infection free and I am grateful for her care. I would unhesitatingly recommend Doctor Solyar.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr Alla Solyar is one of the best in her field. She is a treasure, an expert in her field with a wonderful bedside manner. She gives her all to her patients. She educated me about my situation, explained my surgery & went over and above the call of duty. She is extremely knowledgeable. My recover was quick with little pain and no bruising. No packing. It was like a miracle.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Very thorough and knowledgeable on current best medical practices with sinus issues.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Very knowledgeable and helpful. The appointment was on time and the doctor solved all my issues. I had to call their center for a prescription as their staff isn't the most responsive but Dr. Solyar herself provides outstanding service.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Solyar didnt follow through with anything she told me would happen. I was told a pharmacy would contact me about a prescription and was told I would be contacted with the information on how to book my own CT scan. I havent heard anything in 3 weeks. I'm very disappointed in my experience with coastal ear nose and throat amd Dr Solyar.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012