Ratings for Dr. Mina Y. Kingsbery

This was my first time using Dr. Kingsberry. I needed a skin check and some skin tags removed. She was wonderful. Not only was she extremly thorough,she was engaging. I have a ton of beauty marks and needed to get 2 sent in for a biopsy. Her office called me in 10 days to let me know everything was clear and I was all set. After my visit I needed forms filled out so I sent them to the office via fax and had them back within 2 days. My overall experience was great and I though Dr. Kingsberry was wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Had my first appointment with Dr Kingsbury. She was very friendly and explained differences between moles, sun spots and freckles. She seemed knowledgeable, keep in mind my questions weren't that tough. She took a biopsy of a mole which I barely felt and did a full body check. The rest of the staff seemed fine, no complaints. She saw me at my appointed time, no long waits. It took about 10 days to get an appointment from my initial call.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Kingsbury is rude and has no bedside manner. God forbid your inquiries extend beyond 5-7 minutes because then she has no time for you and will ask you to come back, spend more money, and make another appointment. There are much nicer doctors that don't talk down to you and actually appear interested in your general health as opposed to how many patients they can ferry through the door in a day.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Told Dr I had a growth on face on Oct 2. Doc said it was acne. I requested a biopsy and waited 2 weeks for biopsy results which Dr told me on Oct 14 were normal (over the phone). On Oct 25, I requested copies of my records and read the biopsy report which stated results were inconclusive. Dr did not correctly take biopsy, and lab could not confirm a diagnosis. Now 3 weeks later I still do not know what this lesion is, and have had no treatment. Dr offered to do another biopsy, which means starting all over. Office staff not helpful in setting up follow up in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013