Ratings for Dr. Lindsay M. Berkseth

This doctor treated me like a drug seeker and missed diagnosing a bowel obstruction and left me in pain. I would never send my animal to her. Her bed side manner is rude and unfeeling.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

My treatment by Dr Lindsay Berkseth was disappointing. I would prefer if a doctor doesn't know how to treat a condition they make a referral to a specialist instead of guessing and causing delays. I lost valuable time and suffered excruciating pain needlessly because Dr. Berkseth couldn't make a correct diagnosis but yet wouldn't send me to a specialist or another doctor who could. When my symptoms indicated the need for tests she wouldn't order them even when I asked her to do so. Dr. Berkseth was quick to label my pain as just stress instead of taking the time to listen to the symptoms I tried to describe. I knew something was really wrong. If she had simply listened and ordered an tests on my first visit I would have been saved many days of agonizing pain. Fortunately, a friend got me in to see a another doctor who made a diagnosis in minutes. Now after surgery I am doing great! I just wish I had those months I lost back. If you have a problem, don't start with Dr. Berkseth.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Lindsay M. Berkseth's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2008)

Amerigroup