Ratings for Dr. Raiza M. Lopez

I met with this doctor in person one time. Very snotty and short when I had questions to ask. She wanted to change meds I've been on for 4 years because she refuses to prescribe a controlled substance. According to her 'they've been burned before'. Rather than treat a patient with medication that helps control and have been helping control my seizures for 4 years, she'd rather make it less time consuming for her and cover her butt. Told me I had 30 days to have a specialist take over those meds. Office gave me the hardest time about getting a new script for the meds. 29 days later got a letter saying she'd no longer treat me and I had 30 days to find another provider! No reason given as to why being discharged and did everything asked of me. Very unprofessional. Has biased opinion and approach on how to practice & treat patients. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Staff were also rude,badgered/bullied me by phone trying to get questions answered, told me the Dr. was to call back but never called!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013