Ratings for Dr. Russell P. Henry

Dr. Henry was very attentive and considerate to my needs and concerns. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family. I believe that he is a wonderful physician!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Consistantly misdiagnosed me. He misjudged one condition, which, when I went to a specialist, was recognized immediately as being something different. On another occasion I went in complaining of a suspected condition. He looked at it and said he really doubted it...lab results came back proving exactly what I said...and proving him wrong. My worst complaint, however, is that he offers a pill for EVERYTHING. Many of the problems I have had could be fixed by weight loss and change in diet. He has never brought the subject up. Every visit results in a new permanent daily pill

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr Henry & his Physican asst. r the reason my Mother died on 2/08/2010. She had a history of smoking,pnnemonia & broch. yet he let her go for over 3 months w/o an xray...it was too late she died 6wks later

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Brilliant doctor! he is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of medicine. who needs a specialists when he is providing care!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

15 years ago he should have sent my husband to a cardiologist for a heart condition he detected but he minimized what it was. He is always at the hospital seeing his patients -- is it because he wants to make sure he has total control over his patients? My husband has continued to see him but I wrote him off years ago when he wanted to put me on lithium! He is not a psychiatrist and that is not why I had gone to him. His lack of treatment of my husband may been what has caused irreparable heart damage -- he should have referred him to a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Doesn't refer patients out to specialists. Feels he can take care of everything and doesn't want too many doctors involved in your case. Doesn't communicate orders very well with nursing staff at hospital, therefore, you may or may not get the medication you need. Suggestion: find another doctor!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

doesn't refer patients out when needed. Thinks he can do it all and patients die

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Very wonderful staff!!!! Efficient and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Overschedules patient appointments; average wait time was well over 2 hours.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2006

Dr. Russell P. Henry's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Houma, LA