Ratings for Dr. Linda Y. Dula

Dr. Dula has continued to provide me with excellent typical family medicine care. She provides me with various alternatives for resolving medical issues. Many times her alternative medical options have proven successful!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Great care, very compassionate. She is interested in treating the whole person, and takes her time during appointments.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Dula does not listen very well. On my first visit, I was labeled with an incorrect diagnosis of diabetes (due to a medication I take for another condition) and despite my corrections, she still tries to treat me as if I have that diagnosis. She was told I was trying to get pregnant but yet prescribed me a medication that is strongly associated with birth defects and therefore contraindicated, even though there were several other choices available which are safe in pregnancy. On my third (and will be my LAST visit) she behaved as if she was angry at me for not coming more often, which I can only think was due to the incorrect diagnosis she continues to try to give me. She asked what I had done to try to improve the illness I was there for but didn't wait for the answer, so spent the rest of the time telling me to do things I had already tried without success. Another frustrating, wasted appointment.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Was given an inaccurate diagnosis from the doctor's personal assistant who later denied having told me what she said on the phone. Blood work order was wrong resulting in having to return to have blood drawn again. Another person's test results were confused with mine. Overall, a very negative and upsetting experience.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Wonderful gp. Love her and the staff. Answered all my questions and made me feel like she really cared.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr Dula is kind, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. She is able to address concerns alternatively or allopathically, as her patients desire. She is wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I really liked Dr. Dula. She was extremely knowledgeable and did not rush you, so you could ask questions that you had. Staff was very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Linda Y. Dula's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Clyde, NC