Ratings for Dr. David E. DOMINGUEZ

Well educated, experienced, current with latest treatments & able to effectively communicate. What more could be asked of a doctor/specialist? From me, nothing. Five star ortho surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I was a pretty tough case, my knee was a hot mess due to another doctor. I went to Dr. Dominguez as a second opinion and I will never go anywhere else now. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. D was compassionate and caring towards my sick mother ... she absolutely loved him. Very Knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had a complete rotator tear with other associated damage from a lifetime of playing sports and weight training. Finally, my shoulder snapped and I needed it completely rebuilt. Having heard the horror stories of the surgery and rehab process, I was afraid I would never be regain my active life. Dr. Dominquez explained the process completely, answered all my questions and put me at ease. The surgery went well, I was off pain medications in five days and my rehab and recovery was a relative breeze compared to what I had been expecting. A year and a half post surgery, I have recovered completely and for the first time in years, can exercise and work out without pain. In addition, I have to say Dr. Dominquez and his staff were warm, friendly and wonderful to deal with in all ways. Have to give a shout out to the Hale Hand Center, who Dr. Dominquez referred me to for rehab. They were amazing, also! In all ways, an unexpectedly great experience. Cannot thank them enough and I would recommend them to anyone that needs complex orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Dominguez is one of the most compassionate and competent physicians that I have ever known. I was so impressed by how Dr. Dominguez took his time to insure that all of my questions were answered and his great concern for my welfare. His staff are all very competent and I will be happy to recommend this fine Doctor to anyone needing his expert medical care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

the doctor was very rushed with me and did not seem to want to spend time in the exam room once i finally made it in there. the office manager was extremely rude to me as well and she seems to lack people skills, possibly from a lack of experience. a bad staff and a rushed doctor in a community such as this, he wont last long.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Total lack of empathy and no bedside manners. I highly with reservation would ever recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I had a recent visit with Dr Dominguez and his staff at the Atlantis building in IHB. I have never been more impressed with a doctor or office staff. All of my questions and concerns were answered and options were clearly explained. I scheduled my wrist surgery the following Wednesday. Dr Dominguez completed my surgery at Viera hospital. That was also a great experience. My follow up was the very next day after surgery. I left my glasses at my follow up appointment and Michael dropped them off to my house on his lunch break. I cannot express how grateful I am to Dr Dominguez and his very professional staff. I hope I don't need them again anytime soon, but if I do I know where to go. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone. L. Adkins IHB

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Complete distrust for this physician. Staff doesn't call to tell you he's out and the phone will ring and ring with no answer from staff or even an automated service. Haven't even made it past appointment number 1 and he wants me to trust him to get me back to work? I think not! I will be finding a much better practice and surgeon. Trust is everything to me and this physician hasn't earned it at all. If I wanted to be treated like cattle I would wear a bell around my neck and eat grass while going moo and producing milk.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. David E. DOMINGUEZ's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)