Ratings for Dr. Justin M. Dazley

I always felt very well taken care of and confident in Doctor Dazley and all of his staff ! Thank you all very much !

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

He is the best Dr ever very compassionate. And very professional so glad I went to him

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

He is the best orthopedic surgeon in Idaho. Very professional and knowledgeable. Described my procedure in full detail and was very caring! Made me feel as if I was in the best hands possible. His nurse Stacy and himself went out of their way to get me approved through our insurance when they wanted to wait 14 days to get me authorized. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon! I feel normal again!! I can't thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

He is a brillant surgeon with the unique quality of conservative honesty.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dazeley is the best. He explained all options extremely thoroughly to me. He did an awesome job on my back surgery and in back to my normal active lifestyle 👍👍

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Six months out and it keeps getting better. Able to stand for long periods of time, walk considerable distances, and don't wake up in pain anymore. The surgery stabilized a severe spinal displacement but still maintained a significant range of movement. Very successful, and I would highly recommend Dr. Dazley for complex spinal conditions.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Dazely is a rare type of orthopedic spine surgeon. He is kind, compassionate,and a great listener. I would recommend him to anyone - he had me up and walking pain free after surgery in no time. Marvelous!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Dazely is very impressive! He has a vast knowledge of the spine and cares about every patient! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr Dazley is wonderful! So knowledgable and caring. His front office staff could use some help. Would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Very professional. He went through my MRI in great detail and was able to diagnosis what even Mayo Clinic says is difficult to diagnosis. He was very honest that surgery would worsen the condition.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013