Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Truscello

Took a while to see Dr. "T" but one in his room I understand. He spent more than necessary time with me and did not leave until I was satisfied. Where is this in all doctors?

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr.Truscello first treated me in October 2011 and I am still with him. I have found him to be very caring & want only the best for his patients. He does not sugar coat anything and will spend as much time as you need with him. His staff is AWESOME; they will share a smile as well as a shoulder if need be! If you are looking for a good podiatrist go see Dr. Truscello or his partner Dr. David Smith---both are excellent!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

As a very successful business professional, I expect an above average degree of service and respect from any professional for whom I engage with regard to business or personal matters. That expectation is significantly amplified when dealing with any medical matters. Dr. Truscello provided me with the care I needed while exceeding the level of attention and professionalism that I already have. I would recommend Dr. Truscello for anyone with podiatry problems. My expectation level has just been raised.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Matthew D. Truscello's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, TN