Ratings for Dr. Deborah R. Schnipper

No sense of urgency or compassion Condescending and defensive in the face of honest feedback No memory of my case history and did not review my chart to refamiliarise herself with my previous surgery. Disregarded my pain and fear. Staff did not flag my case for urgent response, apparently.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Guess my expectations have been getting jaded but not so witih Dr. Schnipper. The other reviews written her are "ditto" for me too. Not only is she extremely good at what she does - she's a good person on top of it. Feel fortunate to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Reluctantly I give Dr. Schnipper a rating of FIVE... Why you ask? Well one reason is that she is highly skilled at what she does. Her patient interaction is off the charts... She is always right on time or earlier... Her follow up was also outstanding.... So once again you ask, "why do I reluctantly give her a rating of FIVE?"... The answer is because this site will not allow me to give her the TEN STARS she deserves... Joe Wood, PLymouth, MA

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Very kind, listens attentively and patiently (more than many doctors I've visited), makes herself available when you need her and makes an effort to explain your situation and options in terms the layman can understand.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Great personality, Easy to talk with. Good follow through.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Deborah R. Schnipper's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "No sense of urgency or compassion Condescending and defensive in the face of honest feedback No memory of my case history and did not review my chart to refam..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Guess my expectations have been getting jaded but not so witih Dr. Schnipper. The other reviews written her are "ditto" for me too. Not only is she extremely ..."

March 15, 2015
  • First Name changed from "DEBORAH" to "DEBORAH R."

October 21, 2013