Ratings for Dr. Vian H. Nguyen

Dr Nguyen was prompt, friendly, and thorough. I appreciate her genuine concern for my issues and plan to see her as long as I can!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr Nguyen was very professional and warm. The wait was minimal and she was not only efficient but thorough. Highly reccommened!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Nguyen performed a drug test on my urine without my consent, which is against the law, and the test is not covered by my insurance. Additionally, the test cost $700, which is excessive for a urine screen. Also, her staff was extrememly uncooperative in releasing information to us after we switched doctors, and were extremely unhelpful and in getting me the perscriptions I needed while I was a patient there. Since we were required to pre-pay for her services, we are now also having trouble getting the unused portions of our money back so we can apply it to the new doctor. All in all, Dr. Nguyen has a pleasant bedside manner, but do not expect that to transfer into the business side of your medical care or expect her to observe your rights as a patient.

Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr Nguyen has the ability to make you feel like you are talking to a friend but getting solid medical advice. Her staff is very friendly and her nurse Cindy is great. I don't dread going to the doctors anymore!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Dr. Vian H. Nguyen's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

UnitedHealthcare