Ratings for Dr. Katherine M. Holman

This doctor is outright abusive. She made me put my gown on backwards in order to intentionally have it choke me. I told her it was choking me, and she told me "That's ok, it will be over soon." She tried to convince me that the gown was on properly, when the gown's garment label and loop were in the front, rather than the back of the collar where they should be. She refused to run the appropriate tests for a Candida yeast infection, despite my having a white-coated tongue and a bright, red, hot, itchy skin rash documented - she said, "all those antibody tests are inaccurate", "everyone has Candida, and everyone will test positive for Candida". Hopefully she knows better, but she was telling me such bogus information to intentionally jerk me around. She refused to follow-up on a positive infectious disease test result that was done at another reputable facility. She pried me for information about my lawsuit which she is not involved. She did so because she and her colleagues are trying to intentionally sway my lawsuit by causing me distress and pain, and remain undiagnosed, untreated. It is criminal what she and her colleagues are doing, in my opinion. Her nurse failed to update my prescription medication records, and I had to return twice to get it updated correctly.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Katherine M. Holman's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2006)