Ratings for Dr. Selina S. Zaman

This doctor was so impersonal I couldn't believe it! This is the second time i had come to see her and her attitude hasn't changed. I figured is give her the benefit of the doubt considering she had a long day but she's exactly the same. I had come for regular check up but also concerned about a skin issue. Not only did she not greet me , but when I showed her the rash she barely looked at it and poked at it a few times. Her diagnosis was far from one and she told me to just get some cortisone cream and it'll be fine. Before I could say anything else, she threw her gloves in the trash and walked out! It was so rude! I'm never coming to see her again. And if you have her CHANGE YOUR DOCTOR because she doesn't care at all about her patients!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Worst doctor in my life! Never listens, fom first beginning recommended to to bypass. She is huger than me!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013