Ratings for Dr. Stephanie A. Clapper

Doctor clapper not only makes time and exceptions for her patients, she truly listens and cares. Her nurses are amazing, and the kindness and compassion is just remarkable in that office.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

The best Dr in the world to me. She is a Dr, that cares about her patients and takes the time to let you know she does care what happens to you. I never trusted a Dr. in my life until I had her for a Dr. I'm so glad there is still some compassion in this world. God knows we need more like her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I was tended to by Dr Clapper in an emergency when my primary Dr was not available. I was extremely impressed and would have no 2nd thoughts about seeing this Dr again. Excellent.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Stephanie A. Clapper's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2008)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor clapper not only makes time and exceptions for her patients, she truly listens and cares. Her nurses are amazing, and the kindness and compassion is just..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Dr in the world to me. She is a Dr, that cares about her patients and takes the time to let you know she does care what happens to you. I never trusted..."

November 1, 2014
  • First Name changed from "STEPHANIE" to "STEPHANIE A."

October 21, 2013