Ratings for Dr. Vicky Cheng

Staff was great but Doctor Cheng seems not to care so much. I hope do not have to go to her anymore 🙁

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Vicky Cheng is a great physician, spends time, does thorough testing to arrive at an accurate diagnosis. Its a pleasure to be her patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Cheng seems to be a good doctor until you have a1question she doesn't like, then she will literally be rude to you and her staff follows her lead. So if you are a thyroid patient and begin not feeling well she will after a while only test your TSH levels and if they come back normal oh well for you, forget about your free T3, T4 to see if those levels are making you not feel well. It is really sad how rude she becomes, do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Cheng is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. She acted as if I was wasting her time even though I had waited 40 minutes for my appointment. She took down my symptoms, but had no ideas about what was causing them. She then said I should come back in 4 months. When I asked why she said so we can see if anything has changed. Well, I've been having these symptoms for over 2 years, why would they change in 4 months? I had to wait 4 months to get this appointment and nothing changed during that time! Do yourself a favor and find a better doctor. That is what I'm going to do!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

245 apt. Left at 5!! Did not help or out me in the right direction.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Waited over an hour. Dr. Did n't seem to be interested in hearing my complaint.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I saw Dr. Cheng only once so far, but my impression was positive. I am hypothyroid and wanted to know if she would consider increasing my dosage or supplement with T3 because I still have symptoms (that may or may not be associated with my thyroid). I spoke longer with her fellow than with her, but she was the one who ultimately made the decision. She agreed to increase my dosage (and monitor) and even let me try T3 in a few weeks if I still have symptoms. So overall, she seemed open to my suggestions, which is great. One thing I want to say about this office though is that it takes HOURS to get in and out. Very inefficient. So prepare yourself for that.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012