Ratings for Dr. Daniel Michaels

I've never rated a doctor before, but this is the first time I've ever left a doctors office angry. Dr Michaels has been my doctor for several years, and has always had a bit of an attitude. Today he was at an all time high. Condescending and rude. As an example; he asked if I needed a prescription refill, I said yes and said which one, he asked what strength in a very rude tone like it was such a bother to him. I don't keep track of my prescriptions and I definitely don't know how many milligrams they are, maybe I should. Several times during the meeting I also brought up things that he has treated me for in the past and he acted like he had no knowledge of what I was talking about, even though he was focused on his laptop that has my entire record. Isn't that why they keep records, so they can determine trends?? I have military Tricare insurance. This is how everyone will be treated once our national healthcare kicks in.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Michaels has been my doctor for a long time. He actually takes time to listen to me about what is going on. He is caring and respectful. I drive 30 miles from my home to see him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

I visited Dr. Michaels in order to obtain a referral to a specialist - this was because the current specialist I was visiting wasn't spending any time explaining things to me. When I explained this to Dr. Michaels, he said "unfortunately, with your insurance, you probably won't get a doctor to spend 45 minutes with you." I left quickly after that...

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Daniel Michaels's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)