Ratings for Dr. Tejinder Sahota

he did my left foot surgery, and it turned out so good, I was very pleased...I went back to have my right foot done, but was told he has left practise to go and work in Toronto, Canada...I would honestly consider driving down to get work done from him, he was that good of a surgeon

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Amazing doctor, cured my ailments within 1-2 visits whereas my old doc had taken months and never diagnosed correctly. He's left the practice now and I heard he moved back to Canada, it's sad for me because I wanted him to see me for another problem. Def would recommend Dr. Sahota to anyone out there, Ohios loss is Canada's gain!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

He is awesome. I have been his patient for many years now and trust him completely. He listens to all my concerns before making any decisions, is also concerned with overall well being. Looks at health as a whole. He is very detail oriented and is an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone needing a foot doc!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

great experience, i had seen 2 other podiatrists about my problems, and was always just told about injections that never helped, Dr. Sahota took time to explain what was actually wrong and how it could be treated and prevented in future...for first time in 3 years, I'm pain free and back on my feet, and feel like I was actually treated, instead of just useless injections that only helped for a few days...I reccomend Dr. Sahota to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Younger doctor, but very knowledgable, spent large portion of time sitting eye level and explaining in easy terms what my problem was and all the options available to treat it, I was weary of the name, but his English was perfect and had a very positive outlook and good sense of humor...the office is the cleanest and most modern looking medical office I've ever seen. I would recommend to anyone, Dr. Sahota was like having a friend who's full of medical knowledge and info!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Tejinder Sahota's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Oxford