Ratings for Dr. Colette D. Reahl

I love Dr reahl she is #1 pediatrician in okaloosà county thank you for taking time for your patients

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I have seen a numerous amount of pediatrician's here in in Crestview and I found Dr. Reahl to be the best. She takes the time to observe the children rather than a quick look-over. Great staff as well. :)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

At first I didn't think we were going to see eye to eye.About my boys.my three year was born premature.so when I moved back home.Dr reahl was recommend to me.she ran all the tests I had already been thru.going from Dothan to Pensacola for tests. All test came back good. Now that all test are done for now.I really thank Dr reahl for checkn him out as deep as she did. Letting me know inside he is ok.keep up the great work.love ya always burton

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I love Dr Reahl! I have three kids so lots of experience with pediatricians and she is by far the best. She is great with my kids, takes the time to answer any questions I have and her staff is great. I highly recommend her. It's a shame there are not more drs like her out there.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Excellent doctor. She is thorough and great with the kids. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Simply the best !! Knowledgeable & thoughtful, we are so happy we found her :-)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Waite is the best Doctor I've ever taken my son to, her nurses are very knowledgeable and involved as well. I am so sad to be moving because I enjoy thier services! I am always able to get in that day or the next day if I need to, and she is very comforting and easy to understand and communicate with... even with the "big words" ;)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

This dr has been condescending ever since our daughter was born, she prescribes unnessecary tests and procedures and has little practical experience.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

she is very good i love her and her staff they are always very nice and helpful. they treat my daughter wonderfully!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr.Colette is a wonderful Doctor. She is very knowledgeable, and she has a great bedside manner.she explains things to you and keeps you informed at all times. Thank you Dr.Colette Crestview needed you and more like you.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Colette D. Reahl's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Crestview, FL