Ratings for Dr. Nancy M. Tactuk Romanenko

If you have a true emergency situation, please go to your nearest emergency room. My emergency visit was not handled properly. True, I was being worked in without an appointment, but because I was going to be a few minutes delayed, I was not allowed to see Dr. Tactuk who has been my primary physician for many years. Dr. Tactuk's staff will block you from seeing her unless you have an established appointment. If you have an appointment but you are more than 15 minutes late due to an emergency situation, you will not be allowed to see Dr. Tactuk. Her staff people are rude, untrained and unprofessional when dealing with sick persons. My late arrival (by 15 minutes) was due to either an accident or construction work on the Interstate. When I phoned to explain I would be delayed, the person I spoke to was rude, & unsympathetic. Remember, find a doctor where sick people are treated for whatever their illness is and not shunned and/or turned away by the front door crew. I am sure staff follows the doctor's directions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr.Tactuk treated me like I was FAKING my High Blood Pressure Readings. She was easily aggravated when I asked questions. She prescribed HBP medication but didn’t want to sign paperwork saying that she had prescribed medication as my employer demands. She was unclear on how to take the medication. Dr.Tactuk said my Blood Pressure was under-control while it was fluctuating hourly to 161/120. She told me to go back to work on a rotating schedule, regular duty(heavy lifting in heat) with a Blood Pressure Reading of 151/110. My employer refused to let me work with HBP that high. I went back the Dr.Tactuk because my employer refused to let me work until my blood pressure was under-control. Dr.Tactuk insisted that my HBP was good enough to work @ 161/120;She added I UNDERSTAND hard-work because "I WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL" After my wife explained our working conditions Dr.Tactuk ignored us. She NEVER complied with my employer & she never got my HBP under-control(another Doctor did)

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012