Ratings for Dr. Rachel E. Farrell

Dr. Farrell is wonderful! This is my first pregnancy and she is just as excited about it as I am!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Farrell and her staff made me feel very comfortable. The office was clean and organized. Dr. Farrell sat down and just talked to me to get to know me before she started anything. The team really tries to get to know their patients which allowed for a very thorough visit. After talking to me, she realized I needed a test for a hereditary disorder. They tested me right then instead of making me come back on a different day. My other OBGYN never took enough time to see this. Also, her nurse is super friendly and calls you back promptly. I would highly recommend Dr. Farrell and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Best experience I've had at the gynecologist. Very friendly and knowledgable staff. On time. And Dr Farrell is so warm & nice. Made me feel very comfortable. I definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I got a tubal litigation done and I was terrified! She and her nurse made sure I understood the procedure and what all in entailed. They were great!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I can't decide if I like Dr. Farrell or her nurse better--they both were great! Very friendly and understanding, willing to listen to my concerns, and extremely helpful. She's my third gynecologist in 30 years, and by far the best!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Wonderful practice. Wonderful people. I would not go anywhere else as long as I live in AR.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Overlooked my wife's preeclampsia and high blood pressure. Not informative at all.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Farrell and the staff. I have found my permanent gynecologist!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

She and her nurse are an amazing team. I love them and wouldn't trust any other doctor with my vagina!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012