Ratings for Dr. Enrique Gomez Morayta

My overall experience with Dr. Morayta was excellent. His staff was very friendly, we had to wait just a couple of minutes to see him. I've seen Dr. Morayta for the last 2 years and he has been amazing. He's very knowledgeable, he spends as much time as we need, never leaves the room until we're fully satisfied with his answers. He takes his time to explain to us what the plan is and I can tell he really cares about me. With him I'm in good hands, I feel safe and taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Morayta was excellent with us. He was very polite, answered all our questions and took his time explaining each specific problem. Now my Mom and Dad are his patients and they love him. Thank you Dr. Morayta!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Excellent service! Dr. Morayta had great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

He was very rude and dismissive for no reason what so ever. He seemed upset at the fact that I was there a visit. I was shocked at his demeanor and took a moment to gather my thoughts to be able to respond to his questions which seemed to upset him further. Finally I accepted that he did not want to see me so I told him I would make another appointment with another doctor. I've never had such a bad experience with a doctor in my life. It was such a disappointment and a waste of time.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013