Ratings for Dr. Ashley L. Austin

Dr. Austin is absolutely the best dr. I have had. She listens to you with eye contact and laughs with you...she takes her time with you..she's all about her patients. .very thankful she is my dr.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Poor communication from staff & Physcian. Would not refill a BLOOD PRESSURE medicine, stated I needed a follow up appointment. However, that is the message I received from the pharmacy, never any communication from the physicians office. Will not return to this Physcian. Jeopardize a patient's life by not refilling or giving enough medication until the patient could be seen.....pretty sure that goes against the oath to "DO NO HARM....."

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Have always found her to be kind, gentle and considerate. She made an appropiate referral for a congenital problem that every other physician had overlooked.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I have had a few appts. for regular check ups, blood work, scheduling mammogram and colonoscopy. They called me back to schedule another mammogram because of something they saw in the 1st one. Thank God, the lady that done the mammogram talked to me about it because I have left several messages for Dr. Austin to call me to discuss this and the results of my blood work, but no one will return my calls. I did receive results on the blood work in the mail, but some things were high and some low. I'm sure we should discuss this to see how to get these in line, but I cannot speak with her or her nurse. I have to rate her a 1 on "knowledge" because I have no idea what she would tell me to do. I feel like she is there when you need an appt. and that's it. I am looking for a new doctor. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I've been a sickly person most of my life. Now with terminal illness just can't put a time frame like with cancer. Anyway Dr Austin had earned my complete trust and I depended completely on her. She leaves no stone unturned when finding out what may or may not be wrong with you. If she doesn't know she will find out. I'm not a good patient. I've missed a few appts. because of not feeling like going mainly in summer or spring. I'm terrified of storms and can't breath if its to hot I'm on oxygen. There was a bad mistake made in the lab or office and I lost my doctor I have come to love and trust so much and feel lost. But even with this and I'm praying it will work out I would send the people I love most in the world to her. Just wish she had her own office. She knows me and knows I would never do anything to cause me to lose her or any other doctor I've been blessed with. The labs were wrong. Or something was not documented causing a false positive. Miss her so much!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013