Ratings for Dr. David M. Lutton

Dr Lutton replaced my left shoulder I late October. The results have been fantastic. Better than I had hoped.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I visited Dr. Lutton for a second opinion on whether or not to have surgery for a painful shoulder condition that has required 2 surgeries. It was very easy to make an appointment and they fit me in within 1 week. Parking is a beast, but that happens in the city. The building and office itself are not very modern and is very dark. Office staff was friendly to me, but rude to another lady that was in there before me. I was called back to the exam room within 5 minutes of arriving and filling out paperwork. I waited in the exam room for at least 40 minutes and it was FREEZING. Finally Dr. Lutton came in. He was very friendly, very thorough and took a lot of time to go over my history, reviewed my MRI WITH ME and gave me his opinion on what was going on. he spent a TON of time with me. I'd like to think I waited so long in the room for him b/c he does this with all of his patients! Overall a good experience. I'll likely be back.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. David M. Lutton's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)