Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Leal

Dr.Leal quickly dismissed my concerns in an insensitive manner and did not give me specific instructions as to when my condition was expected to improve or what was causing it in the first place. While it is convenient that she tends to be more available than other doctors at North Oaks Family Medicine, there is obviously a reason why. I do not feel any more confident about how I understand or cope with my condition. Will be getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr leal was curt and condescending for absolutely no reason in a routine visit. I would never recommend her to friends or family or even a stranger I met on the street. I have never experienced such an attitude from any doctor I have ever visited in my 31 years of life

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Leal is friendly and very thorough. She treats you with respect and goes above and beyond in diagnosing and treating her patients. Excellent physician that I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Very caring doctor, she takes her time and listens.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012