Ratings for Dr. Yulia Mogilyansky

Great doktor very professional well educated . Thanks

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I have to tell you that she is THE BEST and most Knowledgeable Dr ever. Im having my 3rd baby with her an could not be happier. The staff are so nice and i never have to wait in a waiting room. Always on time. I have and will recommend Dr. Mogilyansky to everyone. Everyone deserves a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

She is rude, careless, jugmental, and has very poor knowledge af anything pertaining to her profession...she does not know what to look for if it is a complicated pregnancy...dont trust this woman with your health and your baby.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

The doctor was horrible. She treated me very badly. Told me day before after I explained my situation that she'd take me as a patient. I come in the next day and she was cold, cruel, heartless and disrespectful and told me she wouldn't take me as a patient WITHOUT reading my records, she stated that she couldn't be bothered reading it. She showed no human skills or kindness. Her excuse? Because I was over 20 weeks pregnant! Shes a doctor! Wheres her compassion! She could have at least spoken kindly to me. She treated me like I was scum off the street. She was unprofessional. I walked out of there in tears! I hope one day another doctor treats her just as badly as she treated me. But even then, shes so heartless she wouldn't feel a thing. Dr. Mogilyansky is a monster. My only positive? Her reception staff were beautiful.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Never met the doctor but after reading these reviews am happy I walked out after not being attended to by her rude staff. I had an appointment booked at 1:15 and was told they would be with me in a moment. The woman at the front desk disappeared without bothering to check me in or give me paperwork to fill out. Upon asking the other receptionist about what was happening, she left her desk, knocked on a door and I was told they were in a meeting and couldn't be disturbed. Quite unprofessional not even to let me know as I had a job to get to and had put aside the time for the doctors visit. Needless to say I walked out and they never even bothered to contact me or apologize. Bad reflection on the doctor and organization.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Very hard to make urgent appointments. Rude staff. I would not recommend this doctor even to my enemy

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

She is extremely judgmental and rude. She does not respect the patient's preferences when it differs from her own but instead of trying to persuade you with medical knowledge, she'll make awful judgmental remarks and openly, squarely blames you when anything bad happens to you, like an early miscarriage.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

The most horrible doctor i had ever known....Horrible bedside manner, careless, uneducated and does not care about her patients at all. Think twice before actually going to her, i would not recommend her even to my enemy.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Finaly i find my doctor:) Dr. Mogilyansky caring and very knowleadgebale. Staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013