Ratings for Dr. Jenny L. Brakovec

Dr. Brakovec is an amazing dr! She's extremely knowledgeable on many issues. She has excellent bed side manor and has went above and beyond for her patients!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

She is wonderful. Any question you have, she will answer in a manner that makes you feel informed and cared for. Her bedside manner is incredible! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Brakovec is an outstanding. Staff/Nurse's are very pleasant & helpful. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Jenny is amazing. So sweet and attentive. She is knowledgable and understands a woman's body. I highly recommend her. She is easy to talk to and makes you her priority. 5 stars for Dr. Brakovec!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I had a child delivered by Dr Brakovec in 2012, only just got around to writing a review. She is awesome! Her staff is great, the other doctors she's partnered with are also great, so on the off chance I couldn't see her, I got the next best thing in the others. Her nurse is wonderful, so very nice. Dr Brakovec made me feel way less stressed about becoming a parent AND she and her awesome staff even prevented boundary stomping, uninvited guests from trampling me after birth. I cannot say enough great things about my experience delivering under the care of this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I had a child in September, Dr Brakovec was my OBGYN. She was absolutely wonderful. I have recommended her to every expecting mother I know in the Waco area. She is very friendly, knowledgeable, attentive and polite. I am so happy to have chosen her to be the doctor through my pregnancy and child's birth.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Jenny L. Brakovec's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)