Ratings for Dr. Anna V. Abel

My dentist of 10 years did not accept my new insurance, so I switched to Anna and her husband. The best decision I'd made! both spent as much time as needed to take care of me. Anna did my cleaning too. I've felt "rushed" at my former dentist who seemed to me to be more of a marketing expert than dentist. I will definitely recommend Anna and Chuong to all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Do not go to this dentist, she said many things that you do not have to do. Waste time and cost money

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I really like Dr. Abel. She was engaging and was with me the entire appointment. I have never had a dentist do my cleaning. She is hands on and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Please note this dentist diagnosed me with 10 cavities. I saw two (2) other dentists the next week and had NO CAVITIES. My daughter was diagnosed with one cavity and that she would need braces. We took her for her initial consultation with sons (currently wearing braces) and she will not need braces. At second check up Abel (not an orthodontist) let us know again that she would need braces. We informed her that that the Orthodontist (the one the dentist recommended) completed the initial consultation, xrays, etc. and that she would not need braces. Abel informed us she would call the orthodontist and ask her to put two braces to line up here front teeth (still coming in). Abel is not an orthodontist however wanted to argue with the expert. We are changing dentists.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Abel and her staff are very friendly. Her office is new and relaxing. She is knowledgeable and I am satisfied with her services.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

excellent

flag | Submitted October 17, 2005

she was sp un helpful. i need to wait four tree hours and she nothing but excaused. she should not be an dentisteet

flag | Submitted February 3, 2005