Ratings for Dr. Lisa Yang

Dr. Yang delivered my first child in 2001. She was very patient with my many "new mom" questions on west coast ideas I was getting from a book I was reading. Her approach to labor and delivery is more traditional than my book, but she seemed very knowledgeable and experienced. The delivery went well with no issues except forcepts were needed to deliver my child. She was very calm and reassuring the entire delivery, and visited me in the hospital room the next morning even though she had little sleep the night before. Post delivery, I went on the patch and had some very severe issues. I was disappointed that she didn't seem to believe the scope of my clotting issues, simply agreed when I said I wanted off the patch. Overall I liked her, but wished she listened to me more.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I really like all the docs in the practice, but she is by far the best one there. I've never felt rushed in any appointments with her, yet she is always very punctual. She is intelligent and spends lots of time giving me different options to fit my needs. Great listener. I can tell she really cares about her patients. I'm so glad she delivered my baby. She was very calm and comforting to me and my husband and it was a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

She is an awesome intelligent gyno who listens, and gives you lots of options. My surgery with her was so easy and the following checkup she took her time and explained every detail.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I have the utmost faith in Dr. Yang. She came to my rescue when so many doctors failed to diagnose my perirectal abscess when I was 25 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. She went the extra mile to make time to see me after another OB/GYN, a GI doctor, and an ER doctor all failed to diagnose me correctly. She was the only one who took the time to listen, perform a thorough examination and make an accurate diagnosis. She also followed up with the other doctors who took it from there. I will be forever grateful to her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Yang is a wonderful doctor, kind compassionate and caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I was diagnosed with cancer and Dr. Yang made sure I got the care I needed.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

I trust her more than any other doctor I new. Extremely hard working. She delivered all three of my babies. One was conceived thru IUI with her help. It took multiple times. We lost hope but she did not. When we suggested other means she did not argue, but said that she still believes that we should keep trying. She was right at the end. She is not very hugging and likes to keep her distance in general, but deep down has a very warm personality. If you want results, not hugs, she is the one...

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Lisa Yang is one of the best gynecologists I have been to. After having 3 previous male docs, she was like a breathe of fresh air in every regard. SHE was the doc that finally helped me through some gynecological difficulties and I can't thank her enough. YES, she is a doctor with the highest knowledge and integrity I have seen. I think her bedside manner is fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Dr. Yang is a wonderful physician! She delivered my three children, the first in 1997 and the last in 2005. I have trusted her throughout the years for all of my ob/gyn care and cannot say enough about how great she is.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

love, love, love Dr. Yang. she diagnosed me with a kidney stone while pregnant and was very proactive with treatment. she was very careful and thorough with our pregnancy. she was also very encouraging during the delivery. we will definitely go to see dr. yang with future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr Yang delivered all 3 of my children. She's knowledgeable, conscientious, and very caring. As a nurse I can honestly say she is one of the finest physicians I've met.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Lisa Yang's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford