Ratings for Dr. Raymond P. Smith

Dr Smith is more worried about the clock then the patient . I went in for my yearly exam and told him I need to lose weight. He agreed and told me to eat less. No, come in and let's set up a plan or any type of help at all. Calories in equals calories out is all that he said. He's not in it to help people.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

On 08/05/2013, my wife saw Dr. Raymond Smith to complain about her concern with abdominal pain with bloating. As seen in the Brighton Family Care medical records of 8/05/2013, my wife reported about having abdominal pain, pain around her belly button, pain when eating, and drowsiness. The examination by Dr. Smith showed also abdominal tenderness. Without any further testing to diagnose my wife’s concern, Dr. Smith just prescribed to her a medicine against gastritis and let her go. On 08/08/2013 since her health was degrading, my wife had to go Emergency Room at St. Joseph Hospital in Howell where she was diagnosed with cancer. My wife passed away from gastric cancer last year. Her medical records fully support this review.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014