Ratings for Dr. Abdussalam Cheema

He is the best ... he cares and listen carfully th all what you have in mind and answers all your questions and give honest advise. My kids been going there for 3 years and I see that the Dr is really keeping his clinic together as I went there the first time.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

This place is awesome! ! The pediatrician actually listened to my concerns and went through in detail as to why things were the way they were. He asked questions that went into more detail than any pediatrician we had seen before. The staff is accommodating and knowledgeable. The staff offered to help carry my bags and were so kind and friendly. It has been hard finding a doctor while on Medicaid which actually treats you like your time matters abs questions relevant. I even asked the doctor to make me a copy of something and he did! !! I mean, he did! He went and got it right then and didn't have me wait for his staff to do it. Please don't waste your time looking for other doctors here, I went three places before I came here and each experience was more horrible then the last. Long wait times, rude inexperienced staff, cold doctors, and so much more. I live in Herndon, but after reading his reviews decided to give it a shot and drive to Annandale, I'M SO GLAD I DID! !!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Just moved to Annandale and visted Dr. Cheema. I am impressed with his devotion, the time he spends with his patients listening and addressing their concerns. I was able to get a same day appointment with no waiting time. The office was clean and the staff is also friendly.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013