Ratings for Dr. Aaron E. Frodsham

Worst experience of my life. Yes the staff is great, the physician honest to god doesn’t know what he is doing.

Submitted April 20, 2019

I would definitely recommend CiC in Salt Lake City. Dr. Frodsham and his staff are professional, friendly, fun, and kind. Dr. Frodsham does a great job with procedures, and also takes time to answer questions, explain the procedures, and make you feel comfortable. I had several ablations and phlebotomies done for varicose veins, but I actually looked forward to each procedure because they have such a welcoming environment and do an amazing job!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I had been struggling with a Desmoid tumor for more than 3 years. From the time the tumor was diagnosed, I had chemotherapy as well as having it surgically removed 3 times by 3 different surgeons all of whom thought that the surgery they performed would get rid of the tumor. None of them seemed to know much about a Desmoid tumor. Each time it was removed, it grew back larger and faster until i was told it had invaded my ribs. The last surgeon removed three of my ribs as well as the tumor and was ready to remove it again when I found out about Dr. Frodsham. It was by accident that my daughter sent a U-Tube video of a patient of Dr. Frodsham's who had had her tumor removed by cryoablation and was pain free without any re-occurance. I went to see him right away and luckily was a candidate for his treatment. After three years of severe pain and surgeries, I was pain free and the tumor has shown signs of disappearing 4 months after the procedure. I view finding out about Dr Frodsham as a miracle and to be treated by him and his staff in such a caring way was more than I could have hoped for. I will always be grateful to him because he and his treatment has changed my life.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Frodsham Stopped My Daughter's Tumor. Really. His practice is Highly Advanced. He is Smart and Kind and Real - his staff is Bright and Organized. There's a cool video of her story on their site - she's Haley & I'm her dad, Pete. Aaron Frodsham has rescued her, and our family from an in-operable tumor in her neck. She/we have been from Huntsman to Kettering and on Chemo over the last 5 years while it grew larger...Then Dr. Frodsham brought his knowledge and skill to bear - as he carefully froze her tumor with Cryoablation - and it is now dead and shrinking! And She is now looking at Architecture school, and Life.... I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Aaron Frodsham and the group at Comprehensive Interventional Care. He truly Intervened on our behalf. Talk to them - they helped us. You can talk with me if you want....they have my #. Regards, Pete

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

After working within the hospital system for over a week my PCP referred me to Dr. Frodsham and his staff. The word EXCELLENCE doesn't fully cover the care, treatment, and concern for my well being. This was perhaps the best medical experience I have ever had. I hope I do not need their services again but if I do they will be the first call I make. Everyone is very friendly and competent and Dr. Frodsham worked very hard to keep me out of the hospital (surgeon). I am 24 hours away from the procedure but I haven't felt this good in a couple of weeks. MANY THANKS.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Frodsham is really friendly and knowledgeable and took a lot of time to answer my questions. The staff was really friendly, and the office is clean and welcoming.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Aaron E. Frodsham's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.