Ratings for Dr. Yvette Lam-Tsai

Staff were very peasant, efficient and got me through the procedure quickly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr. Lam was great - very professional, kind, and knowledgeable. She and the staff at Sun City Endoscopy Center put me at ease right away, and before I knew it, I was on my way home. I still won't look forward to it when I have to do it again in five years, but I know they'll make it as easy as possible. Thanks to Dr. Lam and SCEC!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I was very nervous about this procedure but as soon as the nursing staff took over I was completely at ease. I know the staff goes through this routine time after time but they made me feel like they were giving me individual and personal attention. They are excellent! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I researched myself for an excellent doctor, and believe I found one with Dr Lam. She and the entire staff at the facility made me feel comfortable and trusting before and after the procedure. I would highly recommend her, the staff and the facility.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Everyone on staff at SCEC was very helpful. Made this a very tolerable and easy procedure

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Everyone took very good care of me. Very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

It is difficult to even go in to have this procedure completed, especially with being a new patient and no knowing what to expect. The ENTIRE group of professionals that I interacted with were AMAZING!!! As much as I could, I felt comfortable in a not so comfortable situation. Dr. Lam's team was ALL female and I felt that worked well for me.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

The medical services I experienced were very good. The nurse was friendly and reassured me in my anxious state prior to the Endoscopy. I had a visit from the Doctor prior to the procedure that did put me at ease as she explained the procedure. I was very impressed with the care I received, and I thank the providers for their professional service.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

DR. Lam and her staff were fabulous ! They made the whole exerience very confortable and I really appreciated that!! Thanks !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

My wife and I were both new patients there, we we referred by a friend and both highly satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Yvette Lam-Tsai's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2004)

Coventry Healthcare