Ratings for Dr. Jennifer K. Beckman

I've seen Psychsitrists regularly for over 20 years and in my opinion Dr Beckmann is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I have ever seen. Unlike most Psychaitrists these days she takes the time to get to know you and doesn't just rush you in and out in 10 minutes by handing you a script. It is quite refreshing to find someone who not only is knowledgeable and professional but someone who truly cares about her patients. Chris Hendrix, Newnan, GA

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I love her! She is very attentive and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

She is awesome. After 20 years of being treated for Bi-Polar with no releif she spent more then an hour with me and determined that I am only depressted and have PTSD. I have been on new meds for 3 months now and feel better then ever.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

We just moved here from Jacksonville Florida and I met with Dr. Jennifer Beckman. She was easy going, very easy to talk to, and sincere. I will definitely be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Beckman is a very sweet kind hearted lady. She beleives in listening to your concerns and addressing them to where it makes you feel great:) I have always left with a smile on my face.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Jennifer K. Beckman's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

AHC