Ratings for Dr. Kristen H. Leezer

Dr Leezer is one of the best doctors I have ever met. She takes time to really listen, never rushes you and is knowledgeable in her field. I like all of the doctors in the practice, and would highly recommend for obstetric care or gynecology.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Love Dr Leezer super smart so sweet very caring just an all around awesome doctor

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I love dr Leezer!! She is always so sweet and remembers who I am. She listens to you and is very knowledgable. I was sad when my previous doctor left their practice, but after seeing her regularly I am happy again. Can't wait to have another baby :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Leezer exhibits compassion, knowledge, and kindness to her patients. I cannot recommend her enough to anyone who's looking for a phenomenal OB/gyn. She has enthusiastic and encouraging words for her patients as well as compassion when needed. I hope she's the doctor who is on-call during our delivery!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I love Dr. Leezer and could not be happier that she's joined up with Falany & Hulse. She listens, is compassionate, and knowledgable. I would recommend her to anyone who's had a poor experience in the past with doctors not listening or wanting to prescribe medications rather than listen to their patients.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Wonderful doctor!!! She explained my surgery thoroughly and in a way that was easy for me to understand!! Amazing doctor! :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Kristen H. Leezer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Canton, GA