Ratings for Dr. Noah C. Richason

Dr.Richason is the best doctor in the world!His knowledge is unlimited and his tender loving care is amazing.He is sweet and kind straightforward and his staff is very polite and cheerful. He has been so helpful with my conditions. I cant express enough on Dr.Richason I recommend him to anyone who needs a psychiatrist

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

This Dr. is one of a kind. Smart, intuative, caring and on top of things. Can't recommmend enough.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Noah Richason is one of the most genuinely,knowledgable, and caring doctor that I have ever had. At first, I didn't want a male doctor because I am a female and so that was my preference, however, I was very sick and desperate to get help. The female doctor was booked like 3 weeks away and so I told my husband to go ahead and book with Dr. Richason...best decision we've ever made for a psychiatrist. Not only was he personable but he was very knowledgable and genuinly caring! I was on the verge of going mentally insane but today, I survived and I am now...living! Thank you to Dr. Richason for being so caring to my issues and I'm so thankful that he is my psychiatrist. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

This doctor was condescending to me. When he wanted me to go on anti-depressants he asked me: "Are we taking our meds yet?", like he was talking to a child (I am his age!). Then when I was concerned about going on Effexor because of the extreme withdrawal syndrome associated with it, he said that he put patients on it for just this reason, as if the withdrawals were unbearable patients were more likely to be med compliant. Finally, I had a toxic response to Effexor which put me in the ER on Christmas Day. Needless to say, I will never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. Noah C. Richason's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal