Dr. Christopher M. Senger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Senger

Dr. Senger is THE cosmetic medicine expert in Ft. Lauderdale. He's up to date on all the latest techniques and technology and the results speak volumes for his skill!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Senger was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain things. A beautiful office and excellent service. If you are looking for HRT or aesthetics, look no further!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Senger for hormonal issues and ended up finding not only answers and relief through my hrt program, but a wonderful blend of aesthetics! Staff was coming and professional and his med-spa is incredible! I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I went to visit Dr. Senger at first to lose some weight, him and his staff made me feel so welcomed, they were all very helpful and knowledgable and I lost 30 pounds in a relatively short period of time, I also found out that Dr. Senger specializes in anti aging and longevity procedures I was thrilled because I had been getting Botox treatments and fillers for years and have seen many Doctors in the past but after I had my treatments done by Dr. Senger I will never go to a different Doctor again! Not only was he gentle, he explained everything in detail and told me the best procedures that I needed to benefit me! I LOVED my results and I feel that they seemed to last so much longer than they did in the past. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Senger for anyone looking for an excellent Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

My wife and I highly recommend Dr. Senger to anyone who wants the very best service and individual care. A+ across the board!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

My interaction with Dr. Senger always been positive and professional and I love my results, very natural, just what I was looking for. Great friendly office staff. 5 stars and then some!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I could not be more pleased with my results. I have a very natural look which is exactly what I wanted. Dr. Senger was professional, and made me feel extremely comfortable. My overall experience was an A+.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Senger is outstanding. His reception is extremely friendly. His office is touch of modern; immaculate. Very professional doctor. Knows his stuff! A+ experience. I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Senger is excellent! He is professional and knowledgeable. He was very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable during my procedure. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Terrible doctor, awful! His attitude is disgusting!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Christopher M. Senger

Dr. Christopher M. Senger's response
Review from patient seeking pain killers that I would not provide.

Submitted September 10, 2015