Ratings for Dr. Peter F. Guirguis

The best ob/gyn in Brooklyn. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Pete just recently operated on me at Staten island university hospital. I was referred to him by my dear friend who also was his patient. I cant tell you how wonderful Dr. Pete was during my evaluation and treatment for my fibroids My surgery and recovery have been wonderful. I've been plagued by my heavy bleeding from my fibroids for years. His patience and kindness with alternative methods until finally surgery had to be done is refreshing ! He performed a robotic hysterectomy and I literally was pain free other than some minor cramping. Tiny little incisions and minimal pain and a humble and confident Dr. Pete, cant get any better than that! His father Dr. Fayez delivered my kids and now his son has operated on me. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!! Be patient when you go see Dr. Pete, he is busy and takes his time with his patients. I'd rather wait for an hour for him or his dad then meet a doctor that has zero interest in my care. You wont regret it, get the care you deserve. thanks Dr. PETE!!! God bless you

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Pete is the best Robotic Surgeon in the tri state Area! I had been turned away by two surgeons the past few months because they were "too scared" to operate on me with the Robot and wanted to make a big incision. Dr. Pete was able to perform a hysterectomy with the robot and I was home the next day. He was trained by the most advanced minimal invasive surgeons and he knows what he doing and will explain everything to you! I can't thank you enough, you have changed my life! Do not waste your time going to any other GYN surgeon in the NYC area, go to the best right away! Thanks Dr. Pete!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr Pete operated on me two months ago and what an amazing job he did . I had a robotic hysterectomy with three small incisions that I can barely see ! Not only is he an amazing robotic surgeon, he spent the time to talk to me regarding the surgery and what to expect . I have been back to work and have no heavy bleeding anymore . If you live in Brooklyn and want robotic surgery go see Dr Pete ! You are wasting your time going to anyone else :) I've already sent two girlfriends to him! thank you Dr Guirguis !

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr Fayez Guirguis along with his son, Dr Peter Guirguis and associate, Dr Swenson are the best ob/gyn group in Brooklyn. They delivered both my children and I was extremely satisfied with the care and professionalism. I wish they worked with more hospitals other than New York Methodist Hospital because I have had 2 bad experiences with the nurses on the floor after delivery. I highly recommend Dr Guirguis' practice and I will never leave them!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr Pete is a great surgeon and knows his Obstetrics very well. Highyl REcommend!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Had a great experience delivering my 1st child. He was so calm and made delivery easy :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Pete is wonderful!! He is very personable and eased my nerves immediately. He's very knowledgeable and takes time with explaining everything in a way that is easy to understand. I had a great experience, and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011