Ratings for Dr. Peter F. Guirguis

Recently visited Guirguis Obgyn and met dr Pete. I’m currently 13 weeks pregnant and All I can say is AMAZING practice and staff ! From the moment I walked into the office to be greeted by Millie at the front desk who was beyond sweet ! I felt like family the minute i set foot in that office! I have been searching for an obstetrician who actually CARES! Highly recommended. Best practice in Park slope! Thank you Millie and dr Pete !

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I recently visited Dr Pete Guirguis after being referred from Fem Gyn urgent care in park slope Brooklyn! Words cannot describe how wonderful this man really is! Kind, comprehensive and excellent bedside manner. I also saw dr Jill Swenson for a follow up visit and she’s just as good! The urgent care highly recommended their practice. Dr Pete was very realistic with me about my fibroids, after trying medical treatment unsuccessfully I underwent a robotic hysterectomy with dr Pete and I was back to work Monday morning ! The surgery was a few days before! Best practice in Brooklyn for fibroid treatment and pelvic pain! Thank you Fem gyn and thank you dr Pete and dr Swenson

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Red carpet treatment from the moment I walked into an urgent care in park slope “Fem gyn “ . My luck I had a special ultrasound done and diagnosed fibroids. Patient liaison got me a follow up appt with dr Peter Guirguis. He was extremely thorough and knowledgeable. The moment I stepped into femgyn in park slope and met the radiologist there he coordinated everything for me. Their patient liaison made the appointment for me and I literally had to do nothing except show up. Dr Peter is my new obgyn , best in Brooklyn for sure! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Very professional and talented, thankfully he operated and successful robotic surgery for my wife and he’s simply the best. My family owes him and his Dad, Dr. Gurgis, all respect. God bless.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Recently visited Guirguis obstetrics on Staten Island on lily pond avenue and had my ultrasound performed the day before by PDC Ultrasound specialists who work their as well. It was an amazing experience! Totally impressed by their professionalism , patient care , thoroughness. The ultrasound appointments much more enjoyable and I was blown away by how high tech and knowledgeable the doctor and ultrasound tech. It was refreshing to notice how much they really cared and were so attentive to ever question I had. This was the theme with my ultrasound with Dr Pete the following day. The maternal fetal medicine doctor put me at ease at PDC speaking to him following my ultrasound. He was very informative given my high risk condition. Definitely better than my last pregnancy for sure. Highly recommended practice in Staten Island. Hidden Gem of Staten Island!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr Peter is one of several providers in Guirguis Obgyn. I transferred from a practice in New York City for my first pregnancy and I’m so glad I did. For my second pregnancy I decided to stay with the same doctor. The front desk staff aren’t very pleasant and were careless on several occasions with my appointments and constantly spoke negatively of certain providers within the practice to other patients in waiting room. They are rude, inconsiderate, unprofessional. Please don’t let that scare you away because once you actually see dr Swenson , it will be worth the wait. They have specialists that they have brought in recently to perform all of their specialized ultrasounds to perform in pregnancy (PDC). The ultrasound experience during my pregnancy was nothing short of PERFECT ! Much different experience than my first pregnancy at the hospital. No wait time, patient liaisons available to me , high risk doctor spoke to me after every single ultrasound appointment and really made me feel like I was his most important patient even thought the waiting room was packed. It was clear that the scheduling was done with the patients timing as first priority because I barely waited to have my ultrasound. I also received appointment reminders, Saturday appts. I could go on and on. The patient liaisons and sonogrpahers at PDC which is the maternal fetal medicine practice that Dr Swenson referred me to is by far the best ultrasound practice in Brooklyn! We were treated like royality every appointment. Go see Guirguis obgyn and get your ultrasounds with PDC.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

The best ob/gyn in Brooklyn. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Pete just recently operated on me at Staten island university hospital. I was referred to him by my dear friend who also was his patient. I cant tell you how wonderful Dr. Pete was during my evaluation and treatment for my fibroids My surgery and recovery have been wonderful. I've been plagued by my heavy bleeding from my fibroids for years. His patience and kindness with alternative methods until finally surgery had to be done is refreshing ! He performed a robotic hysterectomy and I literally was pain free other than some minor cramping. Tiny little incisions and minimal pain and a humble and confident Dr. Pete, cant get any better than that! His father Dr. Fayez delivered my kids and now his son has operated on me. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!! Be patient when you go see Dr. Pete, he is busy and takes his time with his patients. I'd rather wait for an hour for him or his dad then meet a doctor that has zero interest in my care. You wont regret it, get the care you deserve. thanks Dr. PETE!!! God bless you

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Pete is the best Robotic Surgeon in the tri state Area! I had been turned away by two surgeons the past few months because they were "too scared" to operate on me with the Robot and wanted to make a big incision. Dr. Pete was able to perform a hysterectomy with the robot and I was home the next day. He was trained by the most advanced minimal invasive surgeons and he knows what he doing and will explain everything to you! I can't thank you enough, you have changed my life! Do not waste your time going to any other GYN surgeon in the NYC area, go to the best right away! Thanks Dr. Pete!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr Pete operated on me two months ago and what an amazing job he did . I had a robotic hysterectomy with three small incisions that I can barely see ! Not only is he an amazing robotic surgeon, he spent the time to talk to me regarding the surgery and what to expect . I have been back to work and have no heavy bleeding anymore . If you live in Brooklyn and want robotic surgery go see Dr Pete ! You are wasting your time going to anyone else :) I've already sent two girlfriends to him! thank you Dr Guirguis !

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014