Ratings for Dr. Rebecca A. Gray

I am not satisfied with this doctor , because she is very irresponsible and careless. Not giving proper time and informations.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Gray has been amazing! She answers all my questions and her staff is great. Her nurses always call me back the same day I leave a message if I have any questions or concerns. Their practice portal is very helpful as well. I will continue to see her for future pregnancies and after this pregnancy. -Vanessa V

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Gray has been amazing! This is my first pregnancy and I remember going into her office for the first time with fear, but she made me feel really comfortable. She's answered all my questions and her nurses always call me back the same day if I ever have questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Went into labor "after hours" and unscheduled so Dr. Gray wasn't on call but when I started pushing the Dr. on call (Dr. Sackovich)said stop stop this baby can't come this way and they rushed me to OR for an emergency c section while my baby's heart rate was dropping. Dr. Gray failed to determine that I was to small to give birth naturally and would have to have a c section. I will never return to Dr. Gray and other friends that were going to her have switched. She failed to do any followup with me even during the 3 days I was in the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Gray was great through my pregnancy, and very easy to talk to. Care after my pregnancy was great as well, I chose Mirena as my birth control afterwards- and was VERY nervous about having it placed. It was the easiest procedure I've had done! Her nurse, Gina helped with the procedure and prepared me for what would take place and asked if I had any questions. When the time came for them to insert it, I felt fully prepared and had no more worries about it being placed properly and having any of the weird side effects you normally hear about with it. Contrary to popular belief, the whole thing was practically painless! I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Gray and the staff at MacOBGYN to friends, family, and even strangers!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

She decided to go on vacation on the week of my due date. Didn't consult with me about what would happen if I went into labor on or near my due date. Didn't really do anything but demonstrate a complete and utter lack of concern for her patients welfare. Most doctors induce or discuss options on or before their due date, not her. Guess she doesn't know or care about the increased risk for stillbirth after 40 weeks.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

She really makes you feel comfortable! Doesnt make you feel like your concerns are not important., Very friendly and empathetic... Responds quickly to questions via email and patient portal.. Love her!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

With this being my first pregnancy and me not having alot of doctor experiences, she makes this whole experience alot more pleasant. She takes the time to actually ask about me and how I am doing. She makes me feel like a patient, not a chart. -SANDRA CASTILLO 7/25/1994

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Rebecca A. Gray's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)