Ratings for Dr. Karen C. Creed

I never got the chance to thank Dr. Creed. She was not my Obgyn but had to deliver my baby. Her quick thinking saved my life and my son who was born premature.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The 4 star rating for punctuality is really more a mark of any ob office. As the signs in the office explain, these doctors run on baby time, so on occasion I had to wait longer while Dr. Creed was dashing between the office and neighboring Northside Hospital. However, my overall experience as a first time mom who had to have a medically necessary c-section was exceptional. Dr. Creed was professional, knowledgable, and a brilliant surgeon. She is also kind, patient, and caring. I highly recommend her to any expectant mother in the Atlanta area, and fully expect that any other children I have will be delivered by this wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Creed is awesome!! She and her staff are friendly and are very helpful. She takes the time to listen to your questions and concerns and she does not make you feel rushed. Unless she has an emergency, she sees you in a timely manner. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I am very happy with Dr. Creed. She is extremely thorough assisting me with my pregnancy. One thing I am very happy with is that she doesn't rush appointments and spends the time to make sure you understand options. They don't make you feel stupid for asking questions which is appreciated. I also like that they have the ultra sound there at their office and the blood work is also in the same office/ next door. Overall very happy!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

It is clear that Karen Creed likes to deal with "Text book" pregnancies only. If you have alot of problems, or are high risk, and have to call the nurse or her often, or have to come in and get checked, she has an attitude. Like it's your fault, or you are bothering her. Her nurse Danielle is the same way, the more they have to deal with you, the more of an attitude they have with you. The problems I have had are excessive bleeding, high blood pressure,etc. Aren't you supposed to call when these issues arise?? it's to the point now when the nurse calls me back she doesn't say a word to me, she runs me into the room, takes my blood pressure and leaves. when Karen comes in, she talks really fast runs through her "check list" of questions,and says I will see you in 4 weeks. the last visit I timed was 45 secs. The other issue I have with her is when I told her I was having heart palpitations, blurred vision, and dizzy spells she told me to go home and drink water. looking for a new dr

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Karen C. Creed's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)