Ratings for Dr. David R. Benavides

My experience during my pregnancy with Doctor Benavides was wonderful. Very professional, polite and answered all my questions. Such a good doctor I decided to keep him for my annual exams. I highly recommend Doctor Benavides to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

He's an amazing Dr. There's no doubt about it he answered all my questions gave me the rights knowledge about my pregnancy. Very kind and polite.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Very appreciable and professional. My only complaint is the Wait time can be improved. It took 20-60+ minuets to be issued a room plus additional 10-15 to be exam end by the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

The doctor was really really nice and answered all my questions. The staff in the front was pretty friendly, but in the back (while waiting for sonograms) nurses walk to and from and don't even greet you. Say hello! Smile! Also, I waited there for about an hour and half after my initial appointment was supposed to take place. So if you want to wait forever, then go to this office. It took way too long. It's unacceptable. I've been to other gynecologists in several different cities and have never had to wait this long.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

He is an awesome doctor. I really enjoyed my experience with him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr. David R. Benavides's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2007)

Altius Health Plans